Standart in chopping

I want to know the standart in Autemo for chopping.. anyone can explain it clearly..?

and also, I want to knows, about brushing.. Many chop said as "toony", so I want clearly knows, what kind of brushing that looks toony, and what kind that looks real... :)
Take a real reference picture, make it 100% the same = real
Make it with simple shading and gradient-like refs = toony :P

Howevah, the style of most turks is still a bit toony even though its advanced brushing :o
Just don't brush out of nothing, use reference pictures.
Post edited August 30, 2010 at 10:32:13 PM by Brian
Ah, fast response and to the point from u mate.. Thanks..:D

Hmm, use reference pict huh, but how if we change a bg, and the bg haven't a car to be referenced? I thought it must be difficult(including me), because nothing can be reference for new chop, for some choppers, their chop will be toony, even they took so hard to make it... Eventhat, i always can't see the difference between toony and real.. xD..

So, give me an example please if u dont mind.. :D
IvanCS wrote:
Ah, fast response and to the point from u mate.. Thanks..:D

Hmm, use reference pict huh, but how if we change a bg, and the bg haven't a car to be referenced? I thought it must be difficult(including me), because nothing can be reference for new chop, for some choppers, their chop will be toony, even they took so hard to make it... Eventhat, i always can't see the difference between toony and real.. xD..

So, give me an example please if u dont mind.. :D

hard to do so without coming out as really offensive really
but in general, the "brushed ones" in new choppers area are mostly really toony
as in some of the works with the same method are not

and ofcourse using reference or pic that is atleast somehow close to it is good way to learn

Please login to post