Anyone in Oz wanna split the cost of Autemo t-shirt and cap shipping to Australia? :)

I'm thinking to get myself (and Mark) one of these in preparation for Gold Coast Auto salon in Sept:
http://www.zazzle.com/autemo_com_a_cap_plain_and_simple_embroidered_hat-233833342491545622
http://www.zazzle.com/drive_it_through_autemo_t_shirt_light_colours-235800307251906097

Shipping for one of each is about $US20, but shipping for 2 is $US28. Although 3 seems to be a bit expensive shipping-wise, from 4 upwards the shipping costs get less and less, and we get volume discounts etc as well...

Anyone in Australia interested in joining us for the order, reply to this thread, and I'll keep a list of people who are interested. Then I'll do a final tally etc before placing the order, and we can also that way get the exact cost... Shipping from Brisbane to the rest of the country is on me, no problem :).

Edit (11:15pm 7th Aug)
Oh, dammit, Zazzle has a 15% off code for t-shirts until tomorrow midnight US time (BTSRULESHIRT) - that'd be sweet to take advantage of...

Edit (9:24am 8th Aug)
No takers so far... I'll probably place an order tonight, so if you wanna jump on the reduced shipping cost, say so quick :)...

Cheers

Iron
Post edited August 08, 2010 at 09:26:01 AM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
No takers, but that's ok :). I've just placed an order for two t-shirts - one for me and one for Mark :). Shipping only came to $12.97, so that's wicked!

I can't wait now, hehehe...
autemoartist.png
you have to pay for your own t-shirts lol ?
nope, zazzle print the tshirts and send them, that's what's being paid for.
Hello.
Great gadgets! :)
Yup, they're awesome! Well, at least I think so... :)

Proof will arrive shortly.
autemoartist.png
Wooooooo, they are awesome!!! As Olli said, it's my new favorite t-shirt!

I'll get some photos uploaded sometime soon :)
autemoartist.png
What color did you go for?

Too bad that the Gold Coast Autosalon is so far away. I'm thinking about seeing the Autosalon final battle in Sydney later this year though.

Maybe I'll see you at Sydney motor show? Let me know if you're going so we can plan an autemo meet!

Please login to post