Congratz man!! :-d
I Love Japan Style!!

Sorry for my bad english....
congratulations mate :-d
7962573306_7d22f7da85.jpg
Quote:
reckless driving makes you feel old?

No, I meant I've had my license for over ten years, alot happens in that time. Btw theres nothing reckless about getting speeding tickets, here in oz the fuzz are out to get you.Example- One of the fines he was hiding at the bottom of a hill, on a highway, I wasnt speeding much, just didnt feel the need to waste my brakes when I'd coast it back to speed in no time. and bang, bastard got me.15km/h over. :(
forumsigautemo2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here in Western Australia you get your license at 17, with red P's for six months (no driving at night) and green P's for another year and a half. Hope to get my license pretty much when I turn 17.'

Oh, and CONGRATS BCS xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Congrats BCS!
Funnz rules you have in Australia. Here in Germany you can get your license with 17, but may only driev with one of your parents in the passenger seat till you are 18. Then there are no further limits :)
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
=O I want to go to Germany, i hate the driving rules in Australia

Who wants to meet at the Autobahn?
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Closed 24-7 wrote:
Congrats BCS!
Funnz rules you have in Australia. Here in Germany you can get your license with 17, but may only driev with one of your parents in the passenger seat till you are 18. Then there are no further limits :)

We have that too. You get your 'learners' when you're 15 or 16 depending on which state you live in. This is when you have to have a parent or someone else with a full license (not on Ps) with you. Then your full license when you're 17 or 18.
We get to drive at 15/16, not 18, luckily haha. Just clarifying :)
J_HUI wrote:
=O I want to go to Germany, i hate the driving rules in Australia

Who wants to meet at the Autobahn?

I'm down!! Haha.
Although I might need something a little faster than my Mazda 626 :P

Please login to post