+1 on everything said, its the end result that matters, im an intermediate chopper and i do about 80% c+p haha, your scion is very good (i remember commenting that you are improving good and fats) but its consistency that matters too, make a few more chops to the same standard of the scion or even higher standard :P and people will see that you have skill not just a one off fluke haha looking at your scion compared to your older chops, you should be inter in no time just make a few more quality chops and youll be promoted, we were all where u are at one point, new artists eagar to get up the ranks haha :-d
forumsigu.jpg
Hmm, so the conclusion is, I'm must keep my standard -> scion TC, or even more better from that chop to reach the next level..? well ya, lets see next.. :) Well, thanks for all for info, advice, and anything,, and I should be better from now.. one more time, thanks.. :-d
as people are saying, keep working and dont give up, you'll get there
but really you are a defo inter chopper
X-Raited Creations wrote:
You just keep working Ivan. You'll keep evolving and eventually you'll end up in hall of fame. ;)

And a good chop does not have to be a full brush. its the result that matters, not how it was made.

Haha i still love our c/p mondeo convertible to this day! That was a fun one bud :)
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post