i dunno... Can i survive without any pack of base and donors after anything was gone.. Because for me, first of the first chop(even if it was sucks) was everything.. Any picture is a donor for me, even it same standard, not a modified cars(i mean, same as basecar).. :(

Hmpft.. i hope i can get my spirit again.. Anyway.. Thanks all for supports.. I've never been down like this before.. But it really annoying me when what i've built before, with the full efforts from zero, and try to learn technique of chopping first time, was gone..

Well.. I'll try to continue my chopping next... One more time, really thanks for support from u all (even that the word was too rough)..

(i hope without my first design, it's not make me sucks again like the first time i learn it...:) )
omg EMO
@ Hugo - xD

i hardly ever use my save donors, i look for more donors with every new chop..
i lost over 8500 donors like 10 months ago as i downloaded to much on my pc and it got viruses, alot were car and model pics, kinda pissed off but i moved on, now i got like 50 donors and bookmarked alot of flickr sites
btw i agree with hugo xD
think of it as an opportunity for a fresh new start. getting out of your comfort zone and all that

Please login to post