Jackass is better, no doubt about it. Nitro Circus is cool too, I've watched season one on the tellie.
Nitro Circus is meant only to be watched twice, and as nordic said, you can watch Jackass over and over.
All i needed was to watch that sequence at the beginning - now im watching the whole season :D
signaturesw.jpg
nordic man wrote:
Glacius wrote:
wtf u oin about its Alot better, its no awfull stuff like trowhin up and shit , its all pure Xgames stuff with pain its wicked.

glac

freedom of opinion yo, i think seeing them jackass reruns is more exciting tbh, but it is only matter of opinion

no biggie mate eveoryne has their opinions ;)

i just watched it all now, some outragious stuff but maybe they dont do as wild as jackass, i still enjoy this more as an adrenaline rush , also Jonny knoxville is in some of the episodes =) and so is Bam

glac
I allmost pissed myself when Novak got his head stuck in that net xD
signaturesw.jpg
I didn't know there's a Nitro Circus series too. Gotta try and find them from somewhere.

I have seen some of their Thrillbilly films and they were sick stuff. I totally liked it!
Post edited May 17, 2010 at 04:18:22 AM by ollite20
J_HUI wrote:
Jackass is better :P because they do things you want dare to even think of and are insanely funny.

Where this is cool and daring, but there's not much Lol factor, In the end, they're 2 very different shows, But good watch. :-d

Are you kidding me?!!! Nitro Circus SHITS on Jackass!!!!!! That also goes out to Nicklas and Nordic man too :P!

Nitro circus do things you wouldn't even dare to think of as well. Thats what the show is all about. Like who would even think about jumping out of a plane with no chute, backflipping a dirtbike into the grand canyon??? Seeing someone try to backflip a big wheel kids trike over the super kicker, thats lol factor indeed!!! Travis Pastrana pwns. I've got his jersey on my wall. And have been a fan since he first appeared in Crusty demons 4 like back in 98... The nitro circus guys gotta have balls and extreme amounts of talent and skill. Jackass guys just gotta not know when to say no, and be up for doing stupid shit, things that are crazy yeah, but at the same time doesn't take technical skill or years of practice to master.
Post edited May 17, 2010 at 01:13:07 PM by MK211
im with mark, jackass is old, there time is gone now :P
MK211 wrote:
J_HUI wrote:
Jackass is better :P because they do things you want dare to even think of and are insanely funny.

Where this is cool and daring, but there's not much Lol factor, In the end, they're 2 very different shows, But good watch. :-d

Are you kidding me?!!! Nitro Circus SHITS on Jackass!!!!!! That also goes out to Nicklas and Nordic man too :P!

Nitro circus do things you wouldn't even dare to think of as well. Thats what the show is all about. Like who would even think about jumping out of a plane with no chute, backflipping a dirtbike into the grand canyon??? Seeing someone try to backflip a big wheel kids trike over the super kicker, thats lol factor indeed!!! Travis Pastrana pwns. I've got his jersey on my wall. And have been a fan since he first appeared in Crusty demons 4 like back in 98... The nitro circus guys gotta have balls and extreme amounts of talent and skill. Jackass guys just gotta not know when to say no, and be up for doing stupid shit, things that are crazy yeah, but at the same time doesn't take technical skill or years of practice to master.

well said :-d

stil each to their own opinions but for me this was better then anything ive seen in times, its just so much adrenaline rush and funny and epic at the same time,

when he does the outdoor wind tunnel and jumps from 80 Feet into the circle of air, without even knowing the risk properly and he could easly been tossed out of the ring and land on the ground around it lol

glac

Please login to post