Not the greatest chop of mine but a TopSpeed feature never the less!

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/mercedes-sls-black-series-rendering-ar89106.html

I contacted TopSpeed about submitting concept work like this and they said send me anything thats odd like that. They liked the SLS Black (even though the front looks weird and i did it in 09 haha)

I'm pretty excited to get a lil outside exposure! :D
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Lucky enough to get a rendering of the next SLS Black?

Make it sound like its official from Mercedes.
Congrats anyways.
It's always nice to see your own work get a wider publicity than usual.

Congrats on the feature!
Thanks! :) Made my day!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
yeah its a great feeling seeing your work in a mag or something, good job dude i really like the chop aswell (what isit 10 feet wide?? :P)
forumsigu.jpg
awesome m8 congrats

im starting to wonder if im ever going to be featured in anything xD
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
shadow wrote:
awesome m8 congrats

if you have something that makes sense just contact them and see if they're interested
shadow wrote:

you never know until you try, you have to go round looking for places when your work can get featured

well done matt, its a good rendering, hopefully this will be the start of something new for you ;)
congrats man, thats awesome :-d
Great stuff, ye it kinda looks quite official doesn't it ;)
autemoartist.png

Please login to post