Refresh Main Site

Dont You think that autemo main site need refresh?I talk about chops.There is a lot of cool work in HOF ;) Am i right or i have a stupid idea :P
You're right imo. The banner at the top of Autemo's home page should be changed in every 2-3 months. It's because people might get bored of seeing the same thing every time, and we only see MK211's and JD's chops on the homepage.. Not that they're not nice, but the thing is, there are many good choppers in the site, and they deserve to be up on the homepage. :)

I agree with you mate. :)
Honestly, I do not care if I'm in Pro, Intermediate or New Choppers, as I just chop to kill time and to have fun, I don't chop to be listed as Pro, Advanced or Elite. :-d
There was a time when there was something written on the main page which was more or less saying that battle winners etc. will get a place on that page as well, also the list of cars on the bottom of the main page hasn't been updated yet. :)
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
Good point guys, we'll look at freshening up the homepage soon. I'd like to start seeing it get updated more often too.

Please login to post