I'm sorry for your loss. Hope everything goes well on the recovery of such a loss.

R.I.P
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
That's very sad news. My condolences go out. R.I.P
Be that pilot feels a bit of a bellend. Providing he didn't die as well.

R.I.P those who died x
It was very sad day for my country and for me personally. Especially because not only president and his wife has died in this crash but also 94 other eminent people. We've lost members of polish parliament, leading historians, top military officials.

I'll be honest. I didn't vote on president Kaczynski. I wasn't fan of his statements and policy in many cases. But he was democratically elected polish president so he was my president too. Got a lot of respect for him, and I'm truly sorry that he couldn't finish his cadence. R.I.P.

I'm a big boy, generally I don't cry but there was one moment when it was really close - departure of the plane with the bodies of president and his wife from Warsaw to Cracow where they had been buried. Airplane wings waving - it was really Heartbreaking and sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix3bMdKjKqs&feature=related

Please login to post