Get 10.4% off Autemo store products until April 15, 2010 at 11:59pm Pacific Time Zone

I just came across a temporary discount code appliccable to the Autemo store.

Until until April 15, 2010 at 11:59pm Pacific Time Zone they give 10.4% discount to any items bought. This includes canvas prints of your chops (click on a chop from your profile to get to that link), and any official products that are in the Autemo store.

There's now about 24 hours left if I have my time-zoning right at the time of this post, so don't miss out if you're thinking about it...

The detailed info:

Tax Day Sale
10.40% of the net sale price will be deducted when one or more Zazzle products are purchased and the coupon code TAXDAYZAZZLE is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid from April 12, 2010 through April 15, 2010 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater.
Post edited April 15, 2010 at 06:56:30 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Time update - 2:26pm Thursday (PDT) - Time in Pacific, Washington

That leaves about 14 and a half hour :)
autemoartist.png
here's my hat which arrives this morning. It's actually awesome quality too. sorry about the bad quality picture, taken with my webcam then cropped on photoshop.

hatk.png
Hello.
Sweet :D Now I want one! Hey did Bjoern hook you up with a hoodie or shirt as well?
Got the same hat jack! I was thinking of doing a print shirt or print of the M3 chop but i'll wait to see how i did in the eurotuner mag comp first :D
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
he did indeed mark, should be delivered in a day or so
Hello.

Please login to post