Anyone interested in Translation work?

Hi all

From time to time me ad my wife I do translations from English --> Norwegian or English --> Japanese and quite often we're also asked if we can do other translations, like English --> Swedish, Finnish of Danish.

Last time I PM'ed a couple of people, but we didn't get the project as the person probably found someone else to do it while I was checking if someone here could do it.

This makes me think about the international crowd we've got here on Autemo, although offcourse our reason for being is slightly different topic, lol... If anyone's interested in some casual translation work from time to time, just pm me with what you think is a fair price per 700 words (that's what I estimate to be one hour when I do translations myself).

There's a couple of requirements:
  1. 1. You do need to have a very good English level and be a native speaker of some other language.
  2. 2. You do need to be available on reasonably short notice. That usually means doing a few of hours worth of translation over a weekend perhaps on a couple of days notice, or within 5-7 days.
  3. 3. I'll pay through PayPal when I receive acceptance from the client that the work is up to standard.

Anyway if anyone's interested just pm me, and once this thread goes over the page we'll let it die in silence :).
**Thread locked**

Cheers

IronChop
autemoartist.png

Please login to post