Jokes Thread

post some jokes !

this one made me laugh so hard ! long but classic !

A couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party.

The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early decided go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice "chick" he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After more drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate intercourse in the back seat. Just before unmasking at midnight she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had. "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."

"You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said with unashamed sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your Dad. Apparently he had the time of his life."

I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how that it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut.
So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
That shut her up.

The homeless problem would be solved if the Big Issue had tits in it.

Remember – drinking alcohol can seriously harm your baby.

Especially if you’re in Portugal and can't be arsed to pay for a babysitter. I like this!

i know im cruel people lol.. but i dont care .. theyre jokes :)

anyways .. post some :)
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<
what is E.T short for ?

because he has small legs :mrteeth:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :-d :-d :-d :-d

Classics guys loving the halloween costume one!

Let me see now... joke.. joke... hmmmm

A blond, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blond said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blond came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blond added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
MAIN_Anim_26657.gif
WTRWW.png
^^^^^ LMFAO

A blonde and a brunette are driving down the highway in a convertible. The brunette knows that she's speeding so she asks the blonde if there's a cop behind them. The blonde looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the brunette. The brunette then asks if his he's got his lights on. The blonde replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
not a joke but damn funny

random stranger chat for fun

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi
You: hi , are you male ?
Stranger: yep
You: cool
You: what are you in to ??
Stranger: wait are you male or female
You: both
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
mijnlogo.jpg
lmao hahaha nice one guys . post some more :)

Sleeping.

There's a nap for that..

Whats the difference between Lady Gaga's genitalia and Kanye West ?

Kanye west is a cunt.

I've decided to do my bit about underage teenage pregnancies in this country.

I'm going to start raping boys instead.
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<
whats the similarity between a blond girl and a fly?

the fly stops sucking when you hit it. xD
car town @ facebook
hahaha

how do you kill 10 flies at once ?

hit an ethiopian in a face with a frying pan
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<

Please login to post