I see your point J_HUI, but in my opinion, global warming is a boosheet scam, they say the world has gotten warmer and will become even more hot - but how can it then possibly be snowing here mid May (not to speak about last night, it was -4 degrees Celsius!) when it usually is 20+ degrees here? Ridiculous. The only thing that might worry me right now is if Katla (the largest volcano on Iceland, a few miles from Eyafjallajökull) blows, which will really f*ck the European economy up (several airline companies will go bankrupt for sure, many other businesses will lose millions of dollars in lost business deals and so forth). We should worry more about the worlds economy (especially Greece and the rest of the European Union which looks to be disintegrating at any moment now, I'm glad we didn't join!) than we should worry about natural disasters. They have always occurred and they will keep occurring in the future. Tough luck for those who live there, but the only reason many more people die now than earlier is because of the insane growth in population all over the world the last two hundred years (which also is a reason for "global warming" (more people = more CO2, more people need more space etc. in combination with natural cycles that the earth is going through).
I agree with Devil.

It's really nothing special, and here in Norway there has been record low temperatures this winter. To say it like this, when I was walking to school in -28 degrees Celsius at eight in the morning, I really doubted Global warming.

I may sound very cynical and heartless, but in my opinion, natural dissasters like earthquakes etc. are just a natural way to reduce the population here on earth. It's nothing we can do about it, it sounds harsh, but people will always die because of such things and we just have to live with it. As Devil said; Tough luck.
152joko.jpg
I can't even imagine hat -28 C is like.
Yesterday it got down to 8 C at school and everyone was complaining that it was freezing.
-28 C is a new extreme! =O
hehe maybe you 2 Norwegians are right. but consider this:

Due to climate change (is that the right term ?), the weather pattern is being altered and the world getting warmer and because you guys are on the other side of the world, when we are getting hotter you guys are getting colder.

A few years ago in Sydney 40'c will be the hottest day of the year, last year we had a 3 consecutive days of 45'c then followed by a 45.5'c. o.O

so at the end, the world might go into another ice age, Implode, or nothing will happen as it was all just some B.S from the government making people not being able to sleep at night.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr

Please login to post