Is there a way to view profiles by country? Me and luke_jones are in for sure but one more would be nice

I wanna see if we can get another hopefully.

Jack, if i'm not with ya guys consider you my rival this year lol
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Algeroth and Nibs are good brushers, and i completely suck.
i actually don't know if i'm gonna join, i'm just gonna pull the team lower in the final rankings :(
car town @ facebook
Hey since team international like last year is allowed, if i get the interest can i get a team north america? We have to US choppers but interest in a rare canadian :P

If not.....jack what if you me, luke, and danny team? 4 member team international. If you don't mind ;) Afterall we did make it to round 2 last year
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
I highly doubt be entering unless a english team (or international team) needs a another member.

Should be great to see what people come up with.
Belgium team ready !!!

Fuji-san, Xanforce and me ;)
belgiumteamx0121.jpg
anthony wrote:
I highly doubt be entering unless a english team (or international team) needs a another member.

Should be great to see what people come up with.

check through the artists for a while. While i found one american i found about 5+ united kingdom artists. Just send some pm's
well team GB is ready (Me, Nathan Ross, and Aaron Bunclark) xD
forumsigu.jpg
Main reason for my doubtful participation - aint chopped for a while
Only use i could be in a team - searching for donors

So as i might have meantioned (possibly page 1) all i'd be useful for is donors.
cant wait for the battle, got my team ready =O
looks like we have gb rivals :P
Post edited January 08, 2010 at 09:50:38 AM by Zero
Is this team "Australia (1)" ?

Klaus , Dubboy , J_HUI , MP91
84931232.png
sigy.png

Please login to post