cudak wrote:
whats causing head gasket failure in richard burns rally? wrong shifting? It's hard to score a good time on long ss (like noiker) with broken head gasket : /
I don't have RBR, but as in Colin 2005 it is caused by high-rev shiftings and maybe by skids with high-revs
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
1 person liked this.
Sup

s19iIPh.png

AJS7VHe.gif
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Wow, i played probably the best game ever The Last of Us <3 . I checked the first time I watched the storyline,
, and start the game again tomorrowand i`ll go collect stuff. But my question is what is difficulty+ means (for example, normal +). .For instance, all of the weapons already collected, or collected the stuff is already in a safe place.
Post edited July 18, 2013 at 12:33:13 PM by Ice Devil
http://nextcargame.com

The new website for our next game (which is about cars, duh :D ) is online now. The muscle car you see there (and on my sig here) is all my doing! There's a couple of other cars I made there too but more about them later.
So excited for GTA V at this point that my testicles weep salty tears of joy.
Nicklas wrote:
So excited for GTA V at this point that my testicles weep salty tears of joy.

xD

I laughed so hard at this, that I almost pissed myself :))
nervousp1.gif
LATEST CHOP BMW M3 CLICK!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXft0jGgxk
How much is GT6 going to cost in your countries?
Here GTA V has been sold from 50€ to the maximum 74€ of GameThief. I don't know more but GranTurismo will be along these prices. What do you know?
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
So Xbox One is out Nov 22 and PS4 is out Nov 29.

Who's getting what? :mrteeth:
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
PS4 ofocourse, where does it say XBOX one is out before ps4 ? I cant see it anywhere I heard it wont be out until next year
I really havent been following gaming news, but just from ads I've seen on my local shops

x9ma.jpg
t1tx.jpg

Also, :D :D
jaoh.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr

Please login to post