:-d
0JSI.jpg
PROUD TO BE CROAT!!!
Some of you might have remembered that i bought a civic ED -91 in may this year
and i've restored it quite alot since the buy, it was pretty much junkyard worthy when i bought it.. anyways this is what it looks like at the moment :D
when i bought it
civicdag1bak.jpg
80126-b37a401381569eb788047c515e20b2a4_large.jpg
and now
dsc00050in.jpg
dsc00051jh.jpg
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
quite good work, must ask though->was there any more major rust apart from the trunk?

the condition of it looked horrid xD
the paintjob looks way better when it got some clearcoat than before, it looked orrible then XD but i do admire that you used the silvercoat as a first full on paintjob and considering that its the first car you paint ( i think) it look fantastic :), although i havent seen it irl after the clearcoat, ill have to come over and take a look some day :)
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
nordic man wrote:
quite good work, must ask though->was there any more major rust apart from the trunk?

the condition of it looked horrid xD

Yeah there was some work on the doors, and the rear inner-wheelarches, had to rebuild them completely.

However now i would say its like 90% rustfree :D
Apparently it didn't cost you more to fix that to buy one thats in better shape? :P
Brian wrote:
Apparently it didn't cost you more to fix that to buy one thats in better shape? :P

the restoration has costed me like 150€ sofar :P so no xD
390038_2459510363766_1132372388_2032441_330780233_n.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
http://dariojurkovic.deviantart.com/
mitsubishieclipsegs.png
Chop To Express Not To Impress
This is the most recent photo I have of my car, I can't seem to find the original. Anyways just imagine it is blue, without the decals, not so low and black wheels. :woot:

corolladone.jpg
1 person liked this.
Matt_K wrote:
This is the most recent photo I have of my car, I can't seem to find the original. Anyways just imagine it is blue, without the decals, not so low and black wheels. :woot:

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9747/corolladone.jpg

Wasnt that a pointless post then?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg

Please login to post