For tuning you have NFS or Midnight Club. I prefer Midnight Club 3 cos the cars are very editable and the physics are quite good, only the speed is very strange (you can make 0-60 mph in half a second sometimes). I've tried NFS U2 but it's less real and the cars aren't so editable like in Midnight.
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
Or if you want a badass racing simulator get Project C.A.R.S
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
^Is the alpha registration even back online yet?

I tried joining it a couple of weeks ago and there was a message saying they're in trouble with some tax officials investigating the crowd funding so they had to close down the registration.
ollite20 wrote:
^Is the alpha registration even back online yet?

I tried joining it a couple of weeks ago and there was a message saying they're in trouble with some tax officials investigating the crowd funding so they had to close down the registration.

I thought that would've been fixed by now but looks like they didn't. Ah that sucks for all of you XD

0403.jpg
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
http://autoclubrevolution.com

Sucky game. The 3D model of the car can't be viewed from my PC, and when I try to drive, it says me that I have to download the Racing Plugin or something else. I download it, try again and it says me exactly the same thing. Sucks a lot. Try Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, GT-R, GT Legends, Project Gotham Racing, Project C.A.R.S., but NOT this.
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
Dude, I have had all of the above games + GT5 and Forza. This game has awesomely realistic handling and stuff. Your input is so important and the cars feel like they've got weight.
The 3D model requires a browser plugin. The game is 600+- MB. You play the tutorials, then downloads all the tracks (2GB or so).
Also it's free and I've had no problems with it. Hooked since last night on this game.
Post edited May 16, 2013 at 12:40:37 PM by Brian
And also. Grid 2 is out now if i'm not mistaken.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Brian wrote:
Dude

+1
X-Raited Creations wrote:
And also. Grid 2 is out now if i'm not mistaken.

Official release is 31st this month.

Please login to post