Put some BBS and slam it yo.
:awesome:
dA
I think Hyundais are currently one of the most sensible new cars to buy out there. They are very reasonably priced, usually have long factory warranties and, as glac said, they are looking better and better every day, just look at the new i40, I think it looks fantastic.
gtstudio.deviantart.com
1 person liked this.
Still far from cool though and that's just the general opinion here anyway :P
at the end of the day christer is pimping an i30 B)
WOO! signed contract its mine!! , wheels will come, but for now it will be like this, will have tinted windows next week and then autemosticker tonight =D il take pics =D im happy happy man this is a GREAT car for price and it had 5 Stars in crash test so it does me fairly well.

Thanks for C&C

Chris
Glacius has plans ready!!! =D

Might do this next year
i30y.jpg
So, now there is one i30 owner below the age of 60 in Norway :) Congrats ;)
PS, debadged, some noisy filter and exhaust and a clean bodykit can save it :P
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
haha lmfao, really . this car is great and im happy for have it just got it from the dealers and its the best car ive had to drive, its a great car for a famliy man like me ;)
Wow, I've away from chopping to long.. You have a family, as in kids and stuff :O ?
I might as well throw in a picture of what you have to buy with three kids, of which two needs a rear facing child seat, when you live on top of a hill that gets slippery in the winter, and you hate diesels (and can't buy diesel because of all the cold short distance driving)
And offcourse the old project car I never get time to finish :) (the blue one)
dsc00298zd.jpg

Uploaded with a picture beam
Post edited November 23, 2011 at 04:29:47 PM by Zykotec
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
my dad's car 2925578o.jpg
Post edited November 24, 2011 at 02:32:15 PM by SB Designer
40038510151077282680014.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please login to post