lol, my grandma have to "low budget little borther" ( i10) of that car :P its horrible to drive, the clutch is like a truck spring, dont think it have any ABS system, to assisted steering, no assited brakes etc, seats are awful, feels litle driving while sitting on concrete, and its insanely slow i think it have about 66 hp XD

i thought all huyndais were like that, but logically the more expensive ones should have some nice comfort, congrats m8 :)
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
been told how horrible there to drive aswell :P
whatever happened to getting the mits asx ?
Post edited November 22, 2011 at 11:10:56 PM by Zero
1 person liked this.
Not all hyundais are slow. You can get the Hyundai Genesis coupe with a 306bhp 3.8 Liter V6. it looks BADASS too ;)

Dad used to have a (somewhere around) 98 Hyundai accent. Probably the best car he has ever had. It never broke down except for that it needed new brakes every year. When he got rid of it he gave it away to grandma and bought a Renault Megane which has spent more time in the workshop than on the streets, while the Hyundai is still out there running like never before. :) Congrats on new car Glac. I'd get one in black though cause its nasty to look at. :P
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
1 person liked this.
the judging on this thread...

when you grow up, you will understand why he chose that car, from what i understand about glacius and his family etc situation it makes pefect sense and seems like a reasonable choice
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Not all hyundais are slow. You can get the Hyundai Genesis coupe with a 306bhp 3.8 Liter V6. it looks BADASS too ;)

I have a friend with an E36, 328, and that hyunday couldnt get away so easy from the bmw :P
The i30 or i10 aren't made to be fast or comfort, the i10 is made to be a low budget compact hatchback while the i30 is made for people to travel from a to b, don't compare them with Golf or those more racy rides. Look at the pricing of them, they are in different segment.
:awesome:
dA
EduSport wrote:
X-Raited Creations wrote:

I have a friend with an E36, 328, and that hyunday couldnt get away so easy from the bmw :P

That should be around.. 190bhp..if stock that is so i think the hyundai would win.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
1 person liked this.
Hyundai is actually producing much better cars over the years then say.. Excels and Elentras back10-15 years ago.

Although Hyundai's aren't fast or.... great looking (slowly getting better) they are really reliable cars and just great over all, the I30 here is one of the best sellers each month.

Good purchase Glac
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
1 person liked this.
lmfao , some ppl seriously dont know what they are talking about here,

Thisis a car that uses LEAST amount of petrol you can find in a diesel, i it will use 0,34 litre on 10 km, find a car that does that in this price range.
Also this is perfect for my familiy as its safe and its extremly ! good to drive i have had it over night , both me and my gf loved it
And lol its FAST enough its a 90 bhp diesel engine it pulls like a Mother**** i love that,

Huyndais are great cars , they are looking better everyday, and I cant wait til summer til i can get my wheels on it and i have some vinyl plans to once its mine first thing I will do is add my autemo sticker on it! :D

Also in norway a fancy car is TO expensive to own even this car is £ 15 K , its acutally quite cheap in compare to the others online i see that cars that has much more milage on them go for 18-19 K

also color is not an issue, those pictures dont do justice of it I will take better this weekend , also the color is great shiny red, it flashes in the sun , also I might vinyl the car later as well matt black or something will see =)
when you buy a used car, you cant look at colours it dont matter, its what inside that does

About the ASX, i couldt get the loan for it , norway is to strict and i havent worked long enough )=
maybe in a couple of years =)

right now it does not look like much but just wait til i get to tinted the windows and lower it and wheels on it it will be great ;)
Post edited November 23, 2011 at 07:30:20 AM by Glacius
Just to straight things out, i never Said the One you bought were bad, i havent tried One of those so i cant judge it, but the i10 is horrible, i would rather put the money on another used Car in that case, but i havent heard any bad about the i 30, and its surley a cheap Car to own :)
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook

Please login to post