same with hui, you made history jdm'ing an accord :P
you only need wheels to make a scooby look hot but dont de-spoiler
maybe some gauges to look the sex :D
I plan on loosing the wing and someday going a little herraflush on fitment lol but now I just need it as a daily that hauls ass :mrteeth:

Oh and don't make me miss the honda even more lol

Check out Hondasociety guys. Thats where the epic 5th gen accords of the world reside. I'll see a ton next week at a national car meet
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Chopperkid44 wrote:

IMG_7816copy.jpg

IMG_7817copy.jpg

IMG_7795copy.jpg

i love this wrx.
4et0dm.jpg
fiestao.jpg

'10 Ford Fiesta w/ Volk TE37 :D
the eighty finally got a little closer to the ground :)12082011d.jpg
gtstudio.deviantart.com
^Looks good!

Mine got a little lower too. 3.25" from the ground up front(but bumper is cheating :P). Wingless trunk likely to be swapped in

crop_phone.jpg

crop1.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Why remove the Spoiler?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Why remove the Spoiler?

Sleeper sedan B) If I don't like it I'll throw the original trunk on. My wingless is plugged and debadged

TailoredShow.jpg
Chopperkid44 wrote:
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Why remove the Spoiler?

Sleeper sedan B) If I don't like it I'll throw the original trunk on. My wingless is plugged and debadged

If you remove the spoiler, you might just as well remove the hood scoop too. Seems pointless to me. I love the WRX spoiler.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
my car in present

foto0380t.jpg

Upcoming mods:

Outside skirt.
Paint all the same color
watanabe rims

vt basically the same as what I'm doing
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=10243
[img]http://principediscos.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/facebook_black.png?w=48&h=48[/img]

Please login to post