1 person liked this.
I know what you mean sfd. At my school I have a friend whose father is the head electrical engineer at a large company. His dad made a deal that if his son gets a certain score for his final year exams he'll hand down his Maserati GT S to him. Pretty good deal I think, the spoilt brat! XD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
1 person liked this.
Bekkengen wrote:
..its the same car as any VAG only cheaper.

Funny you should mention that. I LOVE VAG.!

That's all I can really contribute to this thread. All my mates have shit cars now.
Klaus wrote:
I know what you mean sfd. At my school I have a friend whose father is the head electrical engineer at a large company. His dad made a deal that if his son gets a certain score for his final year exams he'll hand down his Maserati GT S to him. Pretty good deal I think, the spoilt brat! XD

Haahaa his score is soooo useless when he drives the car into a wall and after that is going to be taking in hospital because of being in a coma. I don't get it. Go and buy him a nice new car with max 150hp, it's not good to start off with such a high engined car. Go and buy him to his 25th birthday a faster car. My former girlfriend got a Scirocco for first car and I thought that's okay. It runs perfectly and it's also a very very cool car, absolutely enough, also if I Dad runs a huge firm and could spent more money.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
haha

Please login to post