Bumping isn't allowed!
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png
MEGABUMP 2011 hueahueahueahueahuhea
Congrats my brothers for a successful jump of the rankings of this interpretation. It is a great achievement to have such a bump of this calibre after such a long hiatus since its first submission.

I wish to further extend my congratulations once again for this remarkable presentation.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
1 person liked this.
The first day of the proposal, I ulaşmada ​​a presentation to the successful execution of a great art

Second, and also constructive, I had to say about the constellations to get news of automotive comfort.

Thank you very sister :-d :-d
Post edited February 04, 2012 at 11:36:35 AM by Nicklas
Two of my favorite topics autemo, and one day my brother, want to be as great artists by Niklas
For a great cause it is to view such a bump. For this alignment of works is a stellar event. May I wish you all the best and siblings for all that misconceptions must be withdrawn. I extend best wishes to my brothers and congratulations for this interpretation.

It is in my restitution that I confess this is a fine work of wall, and to this I congratulate Team Huashaushaush+1.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I would vote 10/10 on this chop if the option allowed me.
But seeing I cannot vote I must voice my opinion with a post

:-d congrats for the 3rd time. Team Huashaushaush+1

:mrteeth:
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
That front lip on this car, love it. But there are some things that I am not keen on.

• The wheels & camber. The wheels are a totally wrong angle for this car, and the camber therefore, doesn't look right.
• Decals and vinyls. They look flat, and don't look right on there. They look like they're just there, and not stuck onto the car.

Otherwise, it's a good background change. But I am a little disappointed with those things. If the wheels were at a better angle, and decals were placed better, I would have given a lot better comment. Keep it up though :)
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
KTB Design wrote:
That front lip on this car, love it. But there are some things that I am not keen on.

• The wheels & camber. The wheels are a totally wrong angle for this car, and the camber therefore, doesn't look right.
• Decals and vinyls. They look flat, and don't look right on there. They look like they're just there, and not stuck onto the car.

Otherwise, it's a good background change. But I am a little disappointed with those things. If the wheels were at a better angle, and decals were placed better, I would have given a lot better comment. Keep it up though :)

-1 :-q

All is very good :-d :-d :D :D :D :D B) B) B) :mrteeth: :mrteeth: :) :) :D :D =O =O =O B) B) B) B) B) :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
LUKAnagramS wrote:
KTB Design wrote:

-1 :-q

All is very good :-d :-d :D :D :D :D B) B) B) :mrteeth: :mrteeth: :) :) :D :D =O =O =O B) B) B) B) B) :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

+1 :-d

Please login to post