That's awesome to hear Danny! It is a very cool game glad you like it. I didn't end up getting the 3rd installment yesterday, but plan to very very soon.
im going to buy a game tommorow, anyone recommend any older but good game for xbox 360, older i mean 2, 3 years, cause i usually once in a while go on an xtravision or gamestop, and buy some preowned older games very cheap
Post edited March 16, 2012 at 05:03:06 PM by hugosilva
hugosilva wrote:
im going to buy a game tommorow, anyone recommend any older but good game for xbox 360, older i mean 2, 3 years, cause i usually once in a while go on an xtravision or gamestop, and buy some preowned older games very cheap

Any of the assassins creed games? or Halo or Mass Effect ( the one ive been playing lately thanks to Mark :D )

What kind of games do you like?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
hugosilva wrote:

Any of the assassins creed games? or Halo or Mass Effect ( the one ive been playing lately thanks to Mark :D )

What kind of games do you like?
i like fps games, bought medal of honor and wolfenstein, didnt tried wolfenstein iet, but the medal of honor is pretty cool, i have mass effect 1 and 2, and i love them, also i like games like fallout , i have 3 and new vegas, but got to the ends allready lol
There's a new video out focusing on the track editors in Ridge Racer Unbounded. Well worth the watch!

>> RR Unbounded track editor trailer on Youtube <<
Just pre-ordered [PROTOTYPE]2 Radnet Edt. so it should arrive on Tuesday, woo!

On another note, check out these rumours about GTA V:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/grand-theft-auto-5/Rumors_and_Leaks
Ohhhhh myyyyy god :woot:

the leaked info on GTA, I hope it's legit, sounds epic.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
The new GTA sounds absolutely epic. ALOT more realistic that the previous ones :woot:
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥

Please login to post