Jealous of him being less beefy than what his walk suggests? Doesn't make sense Nicklas!

My walk cycle is similar although I don't carry my arms stupidly as wide as he does. :P Except when I want to feel like an assassin.
Just got to a point in Mass Effect 3 that just put me off :/. There's a decision about 30 hours in for me that has major consequences. But there's a peaceful resolution option aswell. However if you missed one little thing in your imported Mass Effect 2 save you dont get that option. Turns out I found out about that about 30 hours of gameplay too late. Rarely been this put off by a game.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Do you generally go for renegade or paragon Shepard??
Well I mostly went for Renegade because those were the answers that appealed to me. Dont worry about having to go full renegade or paragon though, the reputation system works differently from ME2. You dont need to go renegade to unlock more renegade conversation options, ME3 combines your paragon and renegade scores into a "reputation" (which you can see on your squad menu). Depending on that combined score options may unlock.

Finished ME3 last night though. Kind of surprised about it. It took me like 35 hours now because I needed to figure everything out, explored a lot, talked to a lot of characters multiple times hoping to get new conversations etc. Knowing fully how the game works I could probably do it again in less than half that.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
is the Mass effect games any good? I was thinking of getting the two first games since theyre cheap.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Mass Effect is brilliant. Gameplay is great, story is great, characters are cool too. And something I really liked the idea of is the choices you make in each installment filter on to affect the gameplay in the consecutive game. I don't think I've heard of another game that does that across sequels.

@construct, I've generally tried to go Paragon and keep my Shepard that ultimate good guy of the universe.. Although I did occasionally go the renegade options on bad characters here and there. Only cos they deserved it lol. Can't wait to get into ME:3. Buying it this Thursday!
the map look so destructible =O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41cu7KTF3M&feature=player_embedded
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Really wished that MW3 had destructible environment...
I dare not watch J_HUI's video as it will then make me go buy the game LOL

damn!!! thats so cool :D :D

And Mark. I took your advice and bought Mass Effect 2. Its a great game :D Will be getting the 3rd game when im done playing this.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg

Please login to post