1 person liked this.
I think the only way to make a race 100% fair and equal on all terms is to have a go-kart race. HAHAH J_Hui and I raced them around the nurburgring. Took FOREVER XD
Or maybe even 2CV's. You would have try really really hard to get ahead!
i remember a race Fiat 500 (the old one) in Nurburgring nords. it was like half an hour to complete the lap, but was epic funny, everybody at the same speed really close one from another, it was nice.

Personally, i prefer races with the same car, for instance hybrid ones like Spoon CR-Z in London and stuff like that, it makes races more equals than more powerful cars :-d
I agree with Sergy. Races with the same exact car with the same budget for tuning are the most interesting ones!
Those Citreon things?! hahaha they are almost unbearable to drive XD.

I like the sound of everybody racing a Spoon CR-Z through London. There's generally a direct relation between the more even the battle, the more fun it is. (Unless you're a person who MUST win everytime, then this formula is no fun for you. Which doesn't matter - cos nobody likes cocks like you anyway :P).

Fair battles with a theme could work well too - like hatchbacks only; a classic jap battle (supra/skylines/rx7/evos/wrx's only); or a 'real-life' battle - one where you race in the car you currently own (and have it as it's similarly tuned in real-life too). That could make for something interesting.
MK211 wrote:
I think the only way to make a race 100% fair and equal on all terms is to have a go-kart race. HAHAH J_Hui and I raced them around the nurburgring. Took FOREVER XD
Mega lag didn't help either.

I was 19 second ahead... nek minute, I spin out and I was 38 seconds behind XD
THE WORST!

-Just race using the same cars
-Use the performance point limiters.
-Sensible cars in small tracks. (redbull X2011 in go kart track, go! lol)
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Hahahah Yeah I do apologise for that shitty lag.. was a funny race though!

See even races are way more fun than when we had the other race i.e. my 1600hp veyron vs your GTR

I still am yet to try the Redbull X1, is it possible to send someone your car and then they send it back to you later?
You can get one for free if you race the special challenges. You have to be at level 30 or 40, I can't remember which one was it.

Annoying "car" to "drive". I hate it.
It's possible to lend out the X1. I have about 5 of them, so I'd be happy to put one or two available to loan. Before Sunday's race I'll make sure to put one in my public garage. Also, I like the idea of racing your own car although I don't like my chances with the 1.5L 69kW beast of a Mitsubishi Mirage XD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
MK211 wrote:
Hahahah Yeah I do apologise for that shitty lag.. was a funny race though!

See even races are way more fun than when we had the other race i.e. my 1600hp veyron vs your GTR

I still am yet to try the Redbull X1, is it possible to send someone your car and then they send it back to you later?

mark just buy a car pack anx u get the x 1 ;)

Please login to post