A decent car. Rearwheeldrive, loads of rust, no MOT, 348.000km's, and going to the crusher in less than two weeks :) Served me well since May, even if I got it almost for free. LSD, so practical and fun in the winter. 2.0 EFI, so cheap and sluggish, ABS, so it's not really quite as dangerous as the Sierra standing next to it under the snow, waiting for it's newly built 180+BHP v6 :)
scorpior.jpg

Uploaded with three month old snow
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Man now I hate my Audi :( Frontwheel drive sucks when driving off from work - and all the guys go sideways on the roundabout - but you cant. Cause you have a fucking frontwheel drive car :(
signaturesw.jpg
Doesn't it have a handbrake? :)
PS, what engine is it btw?
Its a (don't laugh).. 1,6...
It does have a handbrake - but damn thats hard to straigthen up when you first get it sideways...
signaturesw.jpg
Ive done some handy b's in my mums 1.2 clio, still awesome
But i imagine its still nothing like rwd
Zero wrote:
Ive done some handy bj's in my mums 1.2 clio

Now thats ghey.

Nah jokes xD
Seriously? How do you get that thing to move? 1.2? o.O
signaturesw.jpg
Shut up, you have a twice as heavy car with a 1.6 ;)
It takes some practice, which is why you should start with an older cheaper car ;)
One even more dangerous/easy way to drift a Fwd car (not recommended,please train away from public roads) is to just enter a turn too fast, then take the foot of the accelerator while steering really hard :P It was the only way to make my Accord drift, but it had way to good suspension too loose control properly :P
E90 330D M-sport > Traction controll of = fun.
Mercedes E500 W124 > Traction off and electronic diff on = fun.

Awesome V8 power and Porsche Chassis. Car did 200 in like 20 seconds.
woopwoopsig.png
here's a little list of some of the cars that i've owned:
started with a '91 Mazda 626 coupe (mx-6 in america)
Dont have any pics anymore

'98 Hyundai coupe 2.0
hyundai2.jpg

Then my old love, still regret selling her...
an '01 Opel Astra 2.0 turbo, stock it was running a 192 bhp but this was fully tuned and had 255 bhp and 425 NM torque!!
coupeneus1.jpg

After that I had a '04 mazda RX-8, great car but not for me.. didn't like the renesis engine
(don't have any pics of that one either)

And last but not least!
My old holiday beater.. every year we go on a holiday with some friends with this old fully customised Ford Mondeo. :P
carbagerunj2010089.jpg

Greetz

Please login to post