you aussie's can get it here for $84.50 with free delivery
http://www.cdwow.com.au/games/CALL-OF-DUTY-MODERN-WARFARE-2-Playstation-3/dp/pc/9838933
can't wait for AC2 ahuahsuahsuhauehauehauhsuahuh
AC2 looks pretty good too!

Wheres everyone at MP wise in modern warfare 2? I'm a 26 i believe lol. Killstreak of 23!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Fuse wrote:
can't wait for AC2 ahuahsuahsuhauehauehauhsuahuh

+1 congratz agreed!!1
AC Bloodlines for PSP is out,but only on torrent sites...What do you play guys?I play LFS,LBP on PSP,NFS Carbon on PS2...
I rarely play, but when I do, I play GTAIV (online). But god dammit, I can't freaking wait for AC2, it simply looks awesome.
Played AC2 now, and I love it. I strongly recommend it for you's.
Heavy Rain

Fricking awesome game, some amazing graphics and good plot, played it for like 7hours straight.

Go rent, buy , play it!!!!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Is it really that good?? I've seen it at EB a couple of times and actually contemplated buying it. Tell me more about the game and what type of game genre is it?
If your looking for a game that you can keep playing year on end, like Gran Turismo, Gta, Cod, or War craft xD then this ain't it.

But overall it's an awesome game, it has decent replay value, because you might want to do the alternative endings, oh Plus the graphics are amazing, the Rain drop and the skin textures are truly sick :omg:

Genre is 3rd person adventure.
Story is some one kiddie-napped your kid :(, in order to save him you have to go through challenges set by some crazy mofo :doh: , More challanges you pass, the easier to pinpoint the kid's location. at the end.

Trust me if you dont fee like spending 80 bucks, Go rent it for 2-3 days, a great experience and a must IMO, especially on my 46' HD Sony TV :mrteeth:.

Go to JB, dick smith, target or big W. trust me Game and EB are soooo over priced, i got my Cod for $79 (introductory price) and EB was selling it for $109
Post edited March 01, 2010 at 08:28:27 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr

Please login to post