No words to describe properly. =O
It's simply amazing, maybe the best I've ever seen...
I wish you all the best Glac, see you soon :-d
And u finally finished it dang it! About time lool!! Nice one again and awesome brushing mate, I'm in love! ;)
your an inspiration and will be missed
Oh i forgot if anyone wants the wheels here they are

http://www.netcarshow.com/hyundai/2007-qarmaq_concept/

i brushed my own version made em black so completly overbrushed .

Thanks again for all your nice comments and replies much appreciated. :-d

glac
Wow, nice job on the paint and all of the details, the paint here and there looses a realistic look, but it's just a minor thing.
The black bird details are very well incorporated, and lines really do resemble a plane. Really good job!

You were very inspirering, for me to even start making concepts and esspecialy makeing a good white paintjob :D

Congratiolations and have a good career and personal life!

RS
http://rs--design.deviantart.com/
No words to describe that! As I said you personally, I think it is a real masterpiece. Whole thing looks perfect, the idea is great, the car is magnificient same as org blackbird ;) Attention to details is outstanding. This is pure art and you are the great artist my friend! And one thing is sure, you can say that it is your last non profit work, you can say that u gonna learn 3D instead of chopping, you can say that now it is a time to move on and take other business projects into workshop BUT, I NOW that Christer Stormark aka Glacius will make someday a great chop again. It is addiction, we all are addicted and I can't imagine that you aren't. So, I'm waiting patiently ;)
Thank you Jacek , means a lot coming from,you , i know that chopping is addictive, and we will see what the fututre will bring from me ;)

glac
A great finish to an amazing career.

Good luck with the future Glacius, I hope it all goes well!

And also, congratz on getting your last chop into the HOG (House of Glacius xD)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Wow that is really cool, to make it at 5000px is crazy you mush have a hectic computer,
i would love to see it that big but it will use up all my cap :/
all the detail is perfect.

hey what company do you work for ?

Your work is inspiring I love it... thanks man :-d
holly i missed this, sorry mate, its amazing, really amazing, but i aint speak about you not chopping more, cause i dont want you to stop, you cant stop, i dont want to i dont want, please

Please login to post