meh , only reason to get an xbox at all is Forza 3 and mass effect, and gears nothing else,
its a shit console loud and proud is what i say , looks ugly not saying ps3 looks anybetter but atleast it does not sound like a jet plane braking on landing when its on :P

glac
only reason to get a ps3 is GT5... oh wait, its not released yet :P

luckily my sound system covers the sound of the xbox running so i dont have a problem :P oh yeah and we have the game "i am alive" for the 360 too, its coming out this year and its set to be one of the best games of 2010
Hello.
im an proud xbox owner to, and i must say ive had a ps3 along with xbox for some months, and sold it cause i like my xbox a lot more, way more games, better and more fluent online(i know its payd, but not much and it worths every cent)
Glacius wrote:
but atleast it does not sound like a jet plane braking on landing when its on :P

Mine does... I should probably get that checked out xD

Nah it only does that on 30*C + days.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Woop borrowed the game, I shall try to play this for the next 8-10 hours until the world cup at 4am. (Australia vs. Serbia )
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI, play tonight? I'm going late night shopping, but I should be on late tonight... say 9.30pm/10ish? u down?
I'll try, but never touched the multi-player. and not what time i can hop on, as the TV's being occupied atm. :(

But anyone played the poker / Blackjack in the game, took me 35 Mins to finish a damn game of Blackjack.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Nicklas_is_1337, add me and we'll do some co-op ;) That's PSN-ID btw
Post edited June 26, 2010 at 12:30:19 AM by Nicklas
Awesome, my younger brother is borrowing it from a friend atm, tried it for 5-6 hours last night after he fell asleep - awesome game! :D

Please login to post