Me too... It's better chop than few in Elite... :/
looks awesome...great in every way... =O
could be HOF imo
Untitled-1.png
http://kofelstofel.deviantart.com/
Thanks Kofelstofel
What do you guys mean “HOF” ?????????
very nice work mate, love the design, when you zoom it shows alot of brush strokes, wich i think make it not HOF worthy , but its not easy to do what you have done but you done it very well, colour,light,shadows, etc its all very well done :-d
But on zoom bits it looks very sloppy in places, i think you shouldt have posted them as it shows errors in some places hof is basically flawless artwork, like SNs Mini, that was flawless,

But it is also not right for me to say its not hof looking cus it is, but it just needs a bit more tlc ,if you cleaned up the smudges and the uneven ness, etc i think it would get hof status, as i feel someplaces you rushed it.

But the overall work is briliant ,lighting and shadows are very well done, and it sits right in the picture.
THere is jagged edges here and there wich needs looking at, and imo i think this artwork is ELITE worthy ;)

well done

glac
Awesome work! Fantastic result, congrtz for the promotion, you deserved that! =O
signature-2.png
Totally amazing work, although I neither like the color nor the design of the headlights.
But great brushing and cool atmosphere.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Wow Thanks Glacius, I know I was a bit lazy on some places but Ill fix up.
Thanks Man :-d
Man with an outstanding performance really is great in terms of visual and design would like to express. Reflections and light effects are very good. This much I like your work. Exterior design of the tool and its atmosphere is particularly great. :-d
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
Not exactly HOF, hold your horses :D

But a great artistic performance! Some shape issues with the kit and symmetry issues with the front bar, but the overall überovercontrasted look works okay.

Please login to post