Upto you J_HUI, looks a nice model.

Just a heads up really, I'm likely to be putting up my Ferrari 550 Barchetta for sale on ebay over the weekend or early next week.

Thought i'd let everybody know, it will be my first ebay sale.
Today, I went and respray the GT-R in a shiny gun metal grey. :D
and did the Rovers rims black. Mmm

img4324.jpg
img4318t.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
i think you should up your scale and go for 1/18
these looks smaller then 1/18 scale ???? or maybe they are a cheaper series ??
anyway they have more detail and making them more realistic is easyer

the range rover looks cool with the black rims
i would yake a really small drill and drill out the exhausts so the have a real inside

a tip to all the chrome used on most modelcars imo is a bit unrealistic , fake , try put semi gloss silver , it will dry upo almost like chrome if you have the right one

in holland we have the gamma a diy market , they have the gamma brand spray cans and if you spray that it becomes almost like chrome but without the redicilous shine
look so good
mijnlogo.jpg
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Lamy/Sarrazin/Bourdais - 24h de Le Mans 2007 - 2º lugar (IXO/altaya)

img1513w.jpg

img1517a.jpg

img1512.jpg

WR Mazda LMP-02 - Katz/Terada/Downing - Petit Le Mans 2003 - 22º lugar (Spark)

img1524p.jpg

img1517a1.jpg

img1517a2.jpg

Zytek 05S - Katou/Noda - JLMC 1000 kms de Sugo 2006 - DNF - (Spark/Ebbro)

img1509x.jpg

img15262.jpg

img1506c.jpg

Peugeot 905 - Warwick/Dalmas/Blundell - Le Mans 24h 1992 - 1º Lugar - (IXO)

img1534r.jpg

img1529.jpg
Wow Goncas are those yours, or just photography material ?

@ Rich i never buy 1:24 there too small, always 1:18 for me :D, it might just look small because the camera lens is slightly Fish eyed.

And the brand is a bit... cheapo (bburgo) so quality is defiantly down, but i only bought it as a spray practice, as im planning to buy a Evo 8 to spray white soon
ffkZ5K.jpg
yes, they are part of my 1:43 LMP colection :-d
J_HUI wrote:
Wow Goncas are those yours, or just photography material ?

@ Rich i never buy 1:24 there too small, always 1:18 for me :D, it might just look small because the camera lens is slightly Fish eyed.

And the brand is a bit... cheapo (bburgo) so quality is defiantly down, but i only bought it as a spray practice, as im planning to buy a Evo 8 to spray white soon
bburago do have some very cool models though (more detailed) like the blue beetle of mine thats also bburago
but i ment they have different model lines of bburago , the line like the beetle of mine they are pretty detailed but only some thing make them look les
most important on a modelcar is the way the body and lights look , interiour and wheels can be easely changed / upgraded
so try to look for a older bburago line (try a public sell site for instance) cheap modelcars second hand , delivered to your doorstep :mrteeth:
mijnlogo.jpg
well Bburago isn't too bad, better the Masito. i have a a look on ebay. but the problem is i dont have a card or paypal, so i usually just go to the store and buy whats a available. :)

also update on the GT-R, hope it looks a bit bigger now xD, it has black SS and front lip, But i need to buy another can of TS42 paint, as i realized the bodywork wasn't as smooth as it could be.
img4343.jpg

Erm... So Richy, any new plans or project? or are u working on the backyard pond.
ffkZ5K.jpg
well we have marktplaats in holland you can find anything there
i had a look and damn its full of second hand 1/18 modelcars (originals)
i even found some for 5€ in mint condition
so yes this summer i will def. make some more :P

and the pond will also be continued this summer i wil make a second small pond witch is higher , then it will be pumped out of the large pond through the massive filter into the small one (full of waterplants witch also work as a filter (natural filter) and then by a streaming river it will run back into the large pond

because the small one will be higher there will be no problem creating a flowing river , the aim is to make it as long as possible , would be way more fun then a waterfall :P

i also have construction on my house like always (every year i do some)

so enough to do this summer xD xD
mijnlogo.jpg
You really are an impressing guy Rich. Is there anything that you don't know how to make?! xD

Please login to post