yeaaa. about time someone decided to organize a WTB.. dunno what the hell happened do PSU.. it was quite intense there, not talking about the preasure and the trill here.. let's BATTLE =O and Gl do all.. :P
team international #1 ftw =O
Hello.
Whats the base..
1492ump.png
jackdarton wrote:
team international #1 ftw =O

lol team holland FTW
or if active, aykut and darkness are teaming up, team turkey ftw xD

and aaron, the comp hasnt actually started xD
this is just the discussion thread
Klaus wrote:
MK wont be entering this year due to other commitments, but I'm sure J_HUI will be interested :)

Still gotta ask MP91. You never know, he might not be able to compete ;)

ya never know :P . Count me in.
84931232.png
sigy.png
MP91 wrote:
Klaus wrote:
MK wont be entering this year due to other commitments, but I'm sure J_HUI will be interested :)

=O Personally i am interested, but as you know im not really a brusher More of a C/P'er, and you 2 brush some amazing stuff, i dont want to bring the team down. Also i'm not sure how i can really help as i've never done team chops. :(

Seriously though i really feel honored that you want me on the Aust. team, So If you and MP really want, then I'm in :-d. i'll help by providing donors xD
But Dammit MK go rep team Aust. My chops are useless.
Post edited January 07, 2010 at 12:57:28 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
MP91 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

=O Personally i am interested, but as you know im not really a brusher More of a C/P'er, and you 2 brush some amazing stuff, i dont want to bring the team down. Also i'm not sure how i can really help as i've never done team chops. :(

Seriously though i really feel honored that you want me on the Aust. team, So If you and MP really want, then I'm in :-d. i'll help by providing donors xD
But Dammit MK go rep team Aust. My chops are useless.

They're not useless, just different style, And trust me, I'm as scared of their talent as you are :-d
picture4hx.png
Jack if all else fails same team as last year?
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Chopperkid44 wrote:
Jack if all else fails same team as last year?

yeah not a problem man, this year shouldnt be too difficult though seeing as we have a surprising amount of people from the US signed up. You'll get a lot more help from us this time round to get your teams perfect too.
Hello.
Good luck to all countries already. :-d In Turkey we are ready. :-d

Meanwhile, each country can set how many teams?
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/

Please login to post