3 people liked this.
My brother, I must again give you my very sincere congratulations for such a şaşılacak presentation in this work of art.

I have found that the there is a slight misconception in the skew of the front aerodynamics.

It is clear that you have put a long arduous operation into the completion of this work. I wish to further extend my tebrikler to you and your team huashhuasuahs+11!!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
This is HOF
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
Thx 4 the comment bro! huehue

any1 ells? thx.
i dont like it :(
How can people think Golf when its a Polo?? WTF?!!
ugly tuning and colors, and is not Golf, but Polo: Epic Fail
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
rims are ugly..
all in all very nice
avaaaaaeos30.png
thx for the good comments, I am utterly comforted in connection of comments regarding this malqudito Artwork presentation.
My brothers, of team huashauahsu +1, a great job. Since a long hiatus, I came back and viewed your presentations and I would like to return and give you further congratulations for this operation.

- First, following the jump Let me tell the truth, a great work and reflections with the formation of an extraordinary background, part of the front bumper from the fender side air ducts at the door by continuing with the complementary one of the most beautiful elements of the adaptations in marşpiyer. Especially in the inner part of the tool that integrates with the vehicle's environment and people look at them eye-catching reflections in bringing bakası statement comes. It is only when I view the wheels after the long hiatus, that I realise that the fitment is exceptional. Some may find a misconception with the camber, but in reality this is a fantastic choice my brother.

- I think this must be a misunderstanding that this work is 83% fullbrush, 45% C&P , & 76% overbrush for this is a gross miscalculation. I am sure in great certainty that the chop is 96.34565423xπ% brushwork my brothers, and through this estimate I establish that the other proportions are cos(2Ɵ) = [cos(Ɵ)]^2 - [sin(Ɵ)]^2 , where Ɵ may be defined as the limit of the brushwork proportion, as it tends to 100%. But this is a trivial misunderstanding.

- Congratulate you for this beautiful çalışmandan offered by us for such a study sightly precious brothers, team hasuahsuahsu+1, well done!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

Hauhashus+1+1+1+1!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111oneoneeleven

Please login to post