what do you think about midnight club la remix?? i got i for psp, k the drive is t like gran turismo, but the races are very exciting and the customization are infinite! when i have a free afternoon i make a ps version on based cars..
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
I had the dub edition for ps2. Quite awesome bodykits and exciting races indeed :)
nordic man wrote:
most new games are so short it is unbelievable

I'm getting sick of hearing and reading that everywhere now. That whole thing depends so much of the game type. Always has. Take a recent action game, say Uncharted 3. Takes roughly 10 hours to finish on hard mode. Even faster when you know exactly what you you are doing. Take an old action game, say Megaman II. Takes 30 minutes to finish if you know what you are doing,... :P And that is by no means an exaggerated example.
yes but im talking about the games from timeperiod i have been playing

ofcourse the really, really old games were short but then it wasnt practically possible to do longer games

the modern trend seems to be to make games short and then possible offer some dlc (with extra cost ofcourse)

luckily not all gamehouses are on to it, but i still dont like it
its cus most games are relaying on multiplayer now and not single player as its more money in the box

if I would recomend a game that last long play " deamon souls " and Dark souls " , you can spend MANY 100 hours , as you can level up to 712 as max and you get new game + everthimg you finish the game , and you will nEVER find a harder game to play and more rewarding when you finish it ;)
Glacius wrote:
its cus most games are relaying on multiplayer now and not single player as its more money in the box

if I would recomend a game that last long play " deamon souls " and Dark souls " , you can spend MANY 100 hours , as you can level up to 712 as max and you get new game + everthimg you finish the game , and you will nEVER find a harder game to play and more rewarding when you finish it ;)

thanks for the tip mate :)

yeah, maybe that is it, but i hardly play multiplayer on games, apart from sportsgames so to me it is really annoying
i am totally with you nordic...i 100% agree on that
i think that it s a vicious circle: the shorter games bore the player and when the new version comes out the player buy it immediately and the manufacter earn a lot of moneys... a sample is gt4, i have it for 5 years and i don t finish it
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
Time to revive the gaming thread a bit, continued with Skyrim. Tomorrow is the beta weekend for the new Star Wars game, I'll try that out. Anyhoo, screenie of my char;

TESV2011112517360806.jpg
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Anyone in autemo play Uncharted 3 online?

Please login to post