I suppose your family like the red as a car colour? :D
Impressive garage!
please send me some seeds from the money tree your family has :D
Stunning machines indeed.
gtstudio.deviantart.com
waight i kinda lol'd , if that are the means of transportation of your family , your brother got the corvette for his b-day then your serious about the 94 civic being your dream car ? xD xD xD xD

omg :P if thats what is possible your surely would know some better cars to choose as a dream car right

hell you could get the new gtr for your bithday :doh: beats any old civic

btw if you want to really impress people and its serious the cars are from your family you should make a sign of paper and write autemo rules on it and put it behind the windsreen and shoot a pic and post it here B) B) :-d :-d
Post edited February 19, 2011 at 01:04:59 AM by rich
mijnlogo.jpg
Eseiza_Design wrote:
Hi guys!, i dont have car because i have 15 years old!, but the car of my dream is a Honda Civic EK Sedan, 1994-98. I put here pictures from cars of my familiy ;)
ferrarisuy.jpg
hehehe,, aree all of my family! xD on the front, my father 430, beetwen my cousin 430 2005 and rear my Grandfather 360 F-1.

Whoa dude, could your family donate me some money for a Nissan s13? :mrteeth:
sadforjp.png
Drugs r bad mkay xD
moto0215d.jpg

Mom-Dad-House car xD:
Mini Countryman 2010:
25112010040.jpg
Sorry, i have one pict because take with my mobil-telephone, and he crash. Im salving some pictures, how this.

and my brother Car ¬¬ , this is a surprise of my parents, he have 18 years old ¬¬.
A f**king hot Corvette C6!.

Omg!You are so f*ck*ng rich! Awsome garage!!!
siguv.jpg

Please login to post