Sounds like typical Need for speed. Visually pleasing but shit otherwise.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
its good...handling is good..cars are nice..its fun.
its arcade game ;)
My awesome new car
NeedForSpeedTheRun2011111516293580.jpg
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Omg they are so commercial, I now hate them!!11 :P :P
only got skyrim yesterday due to being away so 2nd night on it. just restarted tonight as i was bored of being a redguard so im a khajiit
amazing game :omg:
time to revive the gaming thread with a shot of saints row 3

(so you like catpeople eh)
saintsrowthethird_dx1120111118201952.jpg
Post edited November 18, 2011 at 07:37:37 PM by Bart
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
drive san francisco??
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
Completed Assassin's Creed: Revelations in 1½ day, it was way too easy. I didn't even buy new weapons, and I only upgraded my armor once. A bit of a disappointment, but still a good game.
But I completed Uncharted 3 yesterday, and I can only say I was m i n d b l o w n. Awesome game, a bit alike the 2 previous titles though, but it was great nonetheless. I spent 10:55 hrs in total on completing it (my sisters bf played some of the missions as well, I blame him for the extra time :P )
Both some highly recommendable games.

Construct, some more on Saints Row 3? I think I'll wish for it for Christmas, if it's any good.
I've been playing Uncharted 3 for a couple of days now myself too. It's pretty much more of the same after the two previous games, well-timed action in amazing surroundings. Just started it on Crushing mode.

I also managed to get the platinum trophy from Batman AC this weekend!
most new games are so short it is unbelievable

Please login to post