Half the cars in here, are awful- like the sports cars for example. Why would you own a £150,000 car, and not even be able to drive it to the max? Seriously, more money than sense. And. Most sports cars are disgustingly ugly!
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
Coolest time attack car from korea :D
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Hahahah that must have cost them more time than they are willing to admit XD
KTB Design wrote:
Half the cars in here, are awful- like the sports cars for example. Why would you own a £150,000 car, and not even be able to drive it to the max? Seriously, more money than sense. And. Most sports cars are disgustingly ugly!

haha, why are you hating so much on sports car? At the same time the "stance" scene you liking is also stupid, making the car quite undrivable. :-q
:awesome:
dA
tuneR97 wrote:
haha, why are you hating so much on sports car? At the same time the "stance" scene you liking is also stupid, making the car quite undrivable. :-q

Because you can't drive them properly everyday, you'd have to do a track day, they are a target for thieves and look stupid. It's a way of flaunting your money, and then you are a target for people like robbers.

Stance isn't as bad as you think. An amount of camber has been proven to improve steering stability and control. So - you work it out ;).
2 people liked this.
You can drive a supercar any day of the week, as much as you'd like. But most people want since they depreciate a lot more than regular cars do - so they tend to only take them out on sunday drives in nice weather.

If you wanted to, there would be no problem having a supercar as your daily driver.
KTB Design wrote:
Because you can't drive them properly everyday, you'd have to do a track day, they are a target for thieves and look stupid. It's a way of flaunting your money, and then you are a target for people like robbers.

Stance isn't as bad as you think. An amount of camber has been proven to improve steering stability and control. So - you work it out
DevilsTower wrote:
You can drive a supercar any day of the week, as much as you'd like. But most people want since they depreciate a lot more than regular cars do - so they tend to only take them out on sunday drives in nice weather.

If you wanted to, there would be no problem having a supercar as your daily driver.

Exactly what Dt said, no one forces you to drive a supercar to 200kmh on every single time. I can say the same to those stance cars like what you said to supercars, how many people using their stanced rides as daily? And you think only expensive cars will get robbed? LOL, thats hilarious bro, normal cars will still get stolen/ robbed, just that the chance is lower.
dA
lol tuner, u so aggressive.

ANY car can be driven how ever they want, it's totally up to the owner and no one else.
Hyper cars can be impractical, so can stance cars.

I know a guy who daily this every day
img8543n.jpg
Which he just re-rego'd this as a daily
6887675690_0282b4fefe_c.jpg

As for camber, race cars only need around 2-4 degrees of camber for when they are turning at high speed and the wheels can get maximum grip.
But on a daily driver 1.3 civic, they just wear out tyres on the inside and not have as much grip. They only run camber to fit the flushes wheels with out wider guards etc. It's silly imo. But form > function and each to their own
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Nah, I ain't aggressive at all, but what she said is just so wrong to me, how can you hate something because it is expensive?
dA
tuneR97 wrote:
Nah, I ain't aggressive at all, but what she said is just so wrong to me, how can you hate something because it is expensive?

Not because it's expensive, I have no problem with the money side of it. It's just the pointlessness of them to me, there's no point in them.

But, I think you are forgetting the saying; "Each to their own"?

Please login to post