Those of you playing Skyrim, what kinda skills are you going for on your characters? Mine is a Nord shield+axe wielder at the moment, with heavy armor. Putting points into blocking, heavy armor and one handed weapons at the moment. Doesnt seem like I'll be able to cast any kind of healing or regeneration magic while wielding shield+1handed though does it? Kinda thinking its pointless to be able to take lots of damage and take ages to recover.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Well you can have the healing spell on Q so that you can easily change to heal and then change back. Thats what I do.

I'm a ... Cat thingy. going for stealth - bow and arrow kind of type but when in close combat I use a one handed sword and spells. mostly fireball spell. I'm currently at level 26.
Would be cool if I could take a picture of my caracter but for some reason the print screen button won't work in game.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Install fraps, it'll let you take screenshots of everything. I'm currently onto NFS:The Run, will continue Skyrim later :D.
Construct wrote:
Install fraps, it'll let you take screenshots of everything. I'm currently onto NFS:The Run, will continue Skyrim later :D.

If I really really wanted to I'd just take a picture with my phone. :P
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
NeedForSpeedTheRun2011111422485473.jpg
NeedForSpeedTheRun2011111422455838.jpg
let me put some of mine shots...just started :D

gNQ8b.jpg

Jsc4.jpg

IyeWJ.jpg

1bZBj.jpg

ZigSo.jpg

p8G9w.jpg

tTB1r.jpg

sMS0T.jpg

QXUzp.jpg

yZXc0.jpg

all maxed out :)
Post edited November 14, 2011 at 10:48:59 PM by AeroDesign
957hp GTR.. nice! Needs to be lowered a bit though ;)
MK211 wrote:
957hp GTR.. nice! Needs to be lowered a bit though ;)

So, the cars can be tuned in the Run, now. LOL.
http://chef211.deviantart.com/
So is that game any good at all?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
It's ok so far. Bit buggy though, and clearly optimized for Nvidia cards (I have ATI). And no the cars cant be tuned from what I can tell, some cars just have a lot of hp.

Aero are you doing the challenges aswell? I just did the first couple "The Run" races and then went to the challenges I unlocked, just got all of them at least gold or platinum and unlocked the 200SX and the Mustang RTR (Vaughn Gittin Jr. one).

Edit: Really dont like how in this game you pretty much need to be full throttle always and the nitrous acts as full throttle would normally. This means challenges get exponentially easier the more upgrades you get to it, and the longer you can thus maintain it.

more pics;
NeedForSpeedTheRun2011111504102468.jpg
Post edited November 15, 2011 at 03:48:25 AM by Bart

Please login to post