Picked up MW3 today after I finished my last Yr 12 exam =O

It seems very similar to MW2, the multiplayer is almost identical with different maps, but if it aint broke don't fix it!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Has my hands on mw3 too, but no time to play it and give in depth review.

Being a fan of mw2, shouldn't be a let down... hopefully someone... (mk211) gets decent internet soon so we can hit it up!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
im still playing older games lol, like red dead redemption, medal of honour, bad company, or forza 3, i usually buy games when theyre second hand LOL, ill jus get mw3 and forza 4 like some months from now
hugosilva wrote:
im still playing older games lol, like red dead redemption, medal of honour, bad company, or forza 3, i usually buy games when theyre second hand LOL, ill jus get mw3 and forza 4 like some months from now

same, they cost too much in my opinion, hard to reason to myself on why to spend so much on a game
finished cod mw3 campaign...in about 4h or less :)
ollite20 wrote:
Wow, which operator still gives out 1MB connections in Funland? I remember my operator upped their slowest to 4MB a long time ago.

Anvia sells 1MB connection, the next is 5MB. Probably I will take 5MB because it is only 4 euros more expensive than a 1MB connection.

I started yesterday MW3, I've played through 6 missions and the time spent 1 hour and 40 minutes (apparently 11 missions in total). But I liked game! :-d
pay for the upgrade yourself yo, its worth it. :PPP
1 person liked this.
Man I don't know why people bag out MW3, just finished the game today about 5.5 hours game play and it was fucking awesome!!!!!11

A few cut scenes left me going O.o and it was just great fun to play, decent weapons, but like previous Cod's it's a bit too Easy and shot ( No I wasn't playing on easy mode -.-)
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
so the game takes about 5 h to complete?
wtf, that is seriously short on peoples first gos tbh
I just spent 5hrs playing skyrim last night. The game's so big I didn't do ONE main quest in that time LOL I was just exploring the world

Please login to post