Anyone else here with Battlefield 3 for PC?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
I know Brian has it, tried to play with him and he rejected me like a bitch.
Hello.
True true.
Ended up playing with Danes, also in their teamspeak n shit too XD

Up for a game later tonight.
We started a platoon called Autemo if anyone wasnts to join.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
What about all the people warning to install the game because of you getting spied out by softwares like Origin etc! Did you all ignore those? Is ist really such a big problem? I'm asking because I'm still planing to buy the game, but I'm not really concerned for which platform. PS3 or PC? :/
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
I think its better on the PC but you'll have to install stupid retarded Origin and run servers through battlelog which is crap too. :(
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Played BF3 on PS3 at my mates, gotta say it looked better in the trailers :P But still, awesome, awesome, awesome game - I loved the multiplayer - and I've never been into multiplayer NOR FPS's.
uk xbox guys
battlefield 3 for £30 today only on grainger games online!
http://www.graingergames.co.uk/default.asp?gg=XT1196
So who has MW3 and how awesome is it?

On another, more important, note - SKYRIM IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!! brace yourselves haha
Getting MW3 tonight in 4.5 hours. I'm excited.

There are a lot of haters on it being similar to MW2 and graphics are worse. They need to play the youtube vids in 1080 and realize they're wrong from what I see. I don't honestly care if its close to MW2 since it has new fun features and looks to have less bullshit compared to 2
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post