YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Gran Turismo 5‘s biggest update yet, Spec 2.0, is here! It weighs in at exactly 1192 MB, and is available now at no charge – just load up your game and put your Internet connection to work.

For a complete overview of what's been changed, head here

Hot on the heels of the massive Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 update, Polyphony Digital has just released all the juicy details on the game’s first batch of DLC, or “downloadable content”. It will all be available to purchase via the PlayStation Store, starting October 18th. For a closer look at what's coming head here

Here's some screenshots for you guys:
spa-francorchamps-gran-turismo-5-2-640x360.jpg
spa-francorchamps-gran-turismo-5-1-640x360.jpg
spa-francorchamps-gran-turismo-5-4-640x360.jpg
gran-turismo-5-dlc-cars-4-640x360.jpg
gran-turismo-5-dlc-cars-6-640x360.jpg
gran-turismo-5-dlc-cars-10-640x360.jpg
gran-turismo-5-dlc-cars-11-640x360.jpg
image04-1-640x360.jpg
Post edited October 11, 2011 at 03:11:47 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: =O =O =O =O =O =O :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I thought the update was coming out on the 20th, Must be trying hard to compete with Forza. Can't wait to Dl it tonight.

$12 for the Dlc seems pretty good too, But I bet it's USD, meaning it'll be more for us :(
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
The AUD to USD rate is pretty much 1:1 at the moment J!

That last screenshot... can you get go karts in it???? WHAT!
Lol if you flipped the image, it reads kart space, So by assumption :P ... its the Dlc track for the go karts.

image041640x360.jpg

I know the exchange rates are 1:1 but somehow the playstation guys will end up making us pay more, as the price of the Dlc packs are set and dont change with the stock market each day :(
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Yeah I mentally flipped the last image in my head, and that why I was assuming about it and wanted to ask the question!
Now that I know it's got karts - I'm sold on it lol!

Get ready to get our go kart on! I'll get the game this wknd, and we can go battle it out on the track.
I'll wait people in FM4 next weekend :D
In next weeks I'll change my gamertag... I'll write a post with the change (finally one of most quick teams in the FM scene :D).
What are the payment options for GT5 DLC?
Brian wrote:
What are the payment options for GT5 DLC?

One option you have is credit card, although after the security scare I wouldn't be so confident XD

Otherwise you should be able to pick up a PSN gift car at most stores. In Australia they come in $10, $20 and $50. $20 should be enough for it I hope.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Getting FM4 LCE on friday! So excited!
can't wait to make beasts like this:
7630.jpg

Maybe I should start a Fm4 photo thread, i know i'll spend most of my time taking pictures.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Seems like a proper add-on coming up for GT5. I'm still hoping for at least a very simple livery editor for it. To make my babies look like they're mine, you know! :D

But anyway, Autemo GT5 drivers unite! Feel free to add me: O_BR (and please include your autemo nick in the friend request so that I know who's who)

Please login to post