Espen, stop being an ass.

As Zero said, a Skoda is a decent first car in the UK, glad you're interested in going for the subtle Euro look instead of planning anything extreme on a low budget. I'd cut the springs as Danny said as it's free obviously. Grab a set of black steelies from the scrapyard for £20 and you're already on your way. Debadge it too :D
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:

As Zero said, a Skoda is a decent first car in the UK, glad you're interested in going for the subtle Euro look instead of planning anything extreme on a low budget. I'd cut the springs as Danny said as it's free obviously. Grab a set of black steelies from the scrapyard for £20 and you're already on your way. Debadge it too :D

Its actually worth saving up for a coilover kit. It rides so much nicer and safer afterwards.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
jackdarton wrote:

qYEHdX4X3jbl68kcr4EO5pvdo1_500.jpg
DevilsTower wrote:
qYEHdX4X3jbl68kcr4EO5pvdo1_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN62PAKoBfE
My brother is 18, this is his car:
2qamznp.jpg

Umad?

Good job on a Skoda... better than an Alfa Romeo (I'm bad with badges, thought that was an Alfa badge).
2ut3p10.png
jackdarton wrote:

cheers dude you dont need to stick up for me but i know were my mates are cheers and what was ur 1st car dude and i was thinkin of gettin dub stickers and why the arguments chill out due have a ciggerette hehe
Sarge wrote:
2qamznp.jpg

Umad?

Good job on a Skoda... better than an Alfa Romeo (I'm bad with badges, thought that was an Alfa badge).
alfa's are sexi well the older ones are and f*ck me that car is sexi bt it dont beet my scoda lol j.k.
1 person liked this.
lpooldude wrote:
alfa's are sexi well the older ones are and f*ck me that car is sexi bt it dont beet my scoda lol j.k.

Alfas are sexy (not imo, put it's pretty common opinion) but they are about as reliable as a cardboard wall in a tornado.
2ut3p10.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8yszqtHFHM

Here's mine, before it was sent to the bodyshop to fix all the scratches and little dents. Also had the front bumper replaced as my neighbour back into it...

Congrats on your first car bro! I know it feels special! :)
signaturesw.jpg
Sarge wrote:
2qamznp.jpg

Umad?
civicsdrive_1_560px.gif
my friend is 18, the cars 07.
Umad?

On topic: nice car, ive always had a soft spot for skodas.

Please login to post