Right, I have been playing this game for about an hour now and have shared opinions. The graphics aren't bad, and the physics aren't that horrible either. I'd prefer this over any of the newer need for speed games but its not close to any simulator, but that's not what they have tried to achieve either.

What really impressed me is some of the in game feature like you can press left on the D-pad to choose if you would like to open/close windows, use signals OR if driving a convertible take the top on and of and the animation of this is really thurrow. I just drove around taking the top off, on, off, on blinking to the right... windows down.. Top up, top down..

lol

Now I'm driving around looking for the car shops, I wanna try some of the cars and see what I would like to buy next. The beginners car is a bit boring though I love the flip up light. Lights up, lights down :D I also need to find a paint shop to get rid of this ghastly blue colour.

This is definitely one of the games that you either love or hate, so if you have a chance of trying it before buying it you should do that, or you might waste some money.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited, jsut so?)) Seriously just for now have some small problems with money, play on ps3 and games cost not cheap :P You play her and I ask you....I play first vers and I like this game and I can say I fan and I buy her but later or now))) I play in demo nfs shift, like this game but not buy already.....What is your opinion I need buy shift or thiis game??
And have another question....they say in game have some offroad tracks...how they be in this game???))
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
NAks wrote:
X-Raited, jsut so?)) Seriously just for now have some small problems with money, play on ps3 and games cost not cheap :P You play her and I ask you....I play first vers and I like this game and I can say I fan and I buy her but later or now))) I play in demo nfs shift, like this game but not buy already.....What is your opinion I need buy shift or thiis game??
And have another question....they say in game have some offroad tracks...how they be in this game???))

Funny you should mention offroad because i was JUST doing some offroad racing. or i was testing the V10 TDI VW Touareg, and I found a dirt path that I followed, I think it was pretty fun and they've done a good job. The car gathers a lot of dirt too which makes it look even better. When it comes to the racing itself i dont know how it'll be offroad. There's no such thing as rally cars in the game so it'll be in expensive Audis and VWs.

Is that Shift 1 or 2 (if the 2nd is out yet) you're playing? Personally i thought Shift was HORRIBLE. Got it with the xbox so i didn't pay for it. But they're two entirely different games. Shift is about Track racing, and they've put a lot of focus on upgrades and such for your car. You can also customize your car on TDU2 but its just minor changes.

I would go for TDU2 without a doubt but its all about what kind of game you would like.
You should check out some videos on youtube and some reviews.

On TDU you can explore this GIGANTIC world as well as Hawaii from the previous game. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
I play first)) second shift in working as I know)) For me, just playing much more style of racing games as GT5, colin mcrae`s, grid, nfs and others in this styles)))) Yeah, if you have that fellings after which you can write this comment I want to buy TDU2))) Thanks for advice, and for comment...see in internet some videos and reviews, but when you talking with people "one by one" you can got much more, just when you see some comment somewhere. Thank you ;)
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
First off, put the game in and i got one from the bad batch of games where you can't p[lay if you're connected to xbox live. Game crashes, there's a lot of people with this same problem, so waiting on a patch for that.

On to playing the actual game, i'm one of thos who thinks that yes, the physics are absolute shit :P Steering is too loose on all cars, you have next to no grip on a tight corner. It's good that the game makes your character lean into corners when you turn, and your view changes aswell, but whereas this happens in real life yes, it's not a good idea for a game because you end up understeering like a bitch, thinking you've already made the corner.

Everything just seems... slow. Thats not because i dont have a fast car xD but even in the beginning when you drive the ferrari, it just seems sluggish. There's a lot of cool features in the games and I had a lot of fun with them like Danny did, but I think it was just in production for too long and is outdated at the release. The graphics could be much better too.
Hello.
Been playing a little today. Got the two special cars for finding 20 wrecks. :)

Just bought the new house for like 350.000 to fit my 6 cars. Two of them are the ones you win for Pinks, and i dont know if i can sell them because they look horrible and i dont really need them anyway.

just snapped two quick photos of my garage and the awesome v8 buggy.

IMAG0248.jpg
IMAG0249.jpg
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
some pics i made
TestDrive2-2011-02-08-20-36.jpg
TestDrive2-2011-02-08-20-40.jpg
TestDrive211.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
http://lopo30.deviantart.com/
lopes wrote:
some pics i made
TestDrive2-2011-02-08-20-36.jpg
TestDrive2-2011-02-08-20-40.jpg
TestDrive211.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

That's a hot garage!

is it possible to sell cars? I haven't figured out how yet.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Diregard my last comment, haven't been off it today.
Hello.
you can sell cars only when your garage is full ... you need to go to car dealer shop and shoose the cars you want to sell when garage is full ... you cant sell the cars you won like the pink mustand and so on
http://lopo30.deviantart.com/

Please login to post