That is amazing dude. Perfect brush :-)
Supra in progress: http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=11048
This thing looks meaaan ;D You know I love everything about it.
The details are awesome, well actually, everything is awesome!

Loved to wip-watch dude and congrats on the well deserved HOF!
I was sitting back watching this thread and hadn't replied straight away.. simply because I almost didn't know what to say! Looking at it in hi-res literally left me speechless. On one hand I was stunned by the amount of perfection you've put into this, I've always known that you pay close attention to detail on all of your works. But this one seems you've really paid extra emphasis on it.

And on the other hand I look at this with mixed emotions, it's sad to see this, but that's only because I know it's your final piece. And having said that it's great to know you've reigned as one of the all time legends for quite some time in the chopping world and its great to see you go out on this high note. This is your masterpiece.

For me it had always been either your Accent or your Alfa Romeo for some reason that I've been fond of and held as my personal favorites from you. Those two chops have always been a source of inspiration. But I gotta say this really 'eclipses' those ;). I'm glad you finished with this and in true Glacius style by mixing in some aviation influence into it ;0 On a last note, I've got a surprise for you and hopefully you'll see it up on the forums by a weeks time when you're back in Norway ;)

MK211
DAMN YOU!!!! this is insane.

Honestly a amazing chop to summarize your amazing chopping career.
You as a artist, your technique, I'm just lost for words, Your just a walking legend and i feel honored just wip watching this in the mid stages.

Your a true legend in the chopping scene, and inspiration for all, if it wasn't for you i would of given up chopping a long time ago, i dont know how many time i look at your work when i hit chopper block.

So, If you have a spare minute in your busy life, Remember to pop by or if you have a spare day make a chop ;P

I wish you the best of luck in the future Christer :-d

Joseph.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Every pixel, maybe apart from the refs on the windshield, is where it should be.
Amazing! That is a perfect final.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
perfect chop mate. it's a pity that this is your last.
http://italiankartoffel.wordpress.com/
You want to leave with a bang? This is definitely a big band. I'm totally out of words...

I wish you all the best for your future :)
Everyones said it for me matey ^^ You know exactly what I think, so i won't empty my thgouts into here and repeat what you already know.

You'll love the "surprise" Mark's got in store by the way :D
Hello.
AMAZING!!!
no comment
really the best work i ever seen in my life, congratz i love it :-d :-d
vdbmd165ylil4uh0t94.jpg

Please login to post