MK, what I do not get me accused of stealing stupid, etc.
Do you want a job I can throw into the section of WIP, for me it is not a problem ...
I want a just peace of mind, ranging from insults, without the gillnets, about me.

So, I guess so I'll do it for the WIP I'll throw the progress subsequent work.
And I hope that service users who Autemo, think twice before you accuse someone and throw insults.

Yours!
rotfl man, i didnt accused you of stealing xD
read with understanding

You are a hypocrite and deny the Polish origin... I wrote to you already on digart.pl (PL gfx community) what i thinking about U and ur all C/P nissan. And if you want, I could ask RC82 and DST (from poland ofc xD) and they agree my words : >

by the way, RC wrote on prev page:
Quote:
BTW,You write "brushowalem","Fele".You can speak polish or what?
upsss tayo, lol :-q
M4nfr3D wrote:
rotfl man, i didnt accused you of stealing xD
read with understanding

You are a hypocrite and deny the Polish origin... I wrote to you already on digart.pl (PL gfx community) what i thinking about U and ur all C/P nissan. And if you want, I could ask RC82 and DST (from poland ofc xD) and they agree my words : >

by the way, RC wrote on prev page:
Quote:
BTW,You write "brushowalem","Fele".You can speak polish or what?
upsss tayo, lol :-q

Man, my name is Eric, in addition to six years of life lived in Poland for 17 years, which gives that in 2008 I left your homeland, and there I gained a lot of friends and a little scattered with writing, and while I have confused the words...

PS. Slowly doing pitifully childish, man man, you have some obsession about dub'a or how his name is...
Just one thing if ur from the U.S.A and u live around alot of English speaking people why do alot of ur sentences not make sense. Alot of people use translate and don't get that many sentences wrong :/
Check his IP? :/
Well TAYO said that he used to live in Poland but lives in America now.
In my eyes he has done nothing wrong.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Man... he told with dst and Manfred in the past, he showed WIPs to them, and introduce herself... now he's lying.
hugerth wrote:
Man... he told with dst and Manfred in the past, he showed WIPs to them, and introduce herself... now he's lying.

Man, you and M4nfr3D are just pathetic ... You have no evidence, and write, the prosecution, especially for you, I'll throw in the WIP section of new works that are in the process. For this specifically to you to prove that you are wrong on the pictures will be shown parts that I used at work, which have been used with real images, tuning cars, or which have modified.

Yours!
Well, the funniest thing is your poleenglish but lets leave it out.

Im not fussed about this crap, but instead of talking, you can just show us the donor photo which manfred has shown to us.

If this case doesn't turn out to be clearly, you will be in a big trouble.

So You'd better concetrate on explanation man.
dEst wrote:
Well, the funniest thing is your poleenglish but lets leave it out.

Im not fussed about this crap, but instead of talking, you can just show us the donor photo which manfred has shown to us.

If this case doesn't turn out to be clearly, you will be in a big trouble.

So You'd better concetrate on explanation man.

dest, ok.
Will show donor reflections, and this is the picture, the fact that part of the copy/paste and painted most of the reflections donor, which showed M4nfr3D.
I give a photo in larger size, so there was no doubt.

These are:
3961464196e6aaacc8d1o.jpg

And only that I used those rims and what I showed in the 2nd post.

Yours!

Please login to post