Proof that Gran Turismo 5's graphics are more realistic than real life:

Salzburg_RedbullHangar7_LamborghiniMiuraP400BertonePrototype_B1-640x360.jpg
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
xD

I just hope they actually have such graphics in the game and its not some showcase fake stuff.
As long as it doesnt have all those jaggy lines driving me crazy on xbox :P
I think that's the photo-mode of GT5. I don't think the in-game graphics will be of that quality, but they still should be amazing.

btw, photo-mode should be great. 18-megapixel base images for chopping at an angle of your choice and car of your choice :D
Post edited August 21, 2010 at 12:16:33 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
Klaus wrote:
btw, photo-mode should be great. 18-megapixel base images for chopping at an angle of your choice and car of your choice :D

I'm in agreement with you there Klaus, creating the perfect base will be fantastic through this.
Bloody typical that I sold my PS3 about 4 months ago, now i've just got to choose whether to buy a 250GB PS3 and the signature edition, or this
gran-turismo-5-racing-pack-japan.jpg

I'm tempted by the blue one purely because it's the first slim PS3 I like the look of.
autemobanner.gif
That package looks so interesting!! But yh hopefully it will come out soon... people have been waiting for about 1 year or 2 now so maybe it's about time!! xD
I reckon get that blue PS3.
It looks awesome!
What exactly makes it a Racing Pack? That it's blue?
It's the same as a normal PS3 bundle.. except blue. haha
You also get the game (obviously), a blue controller and a 200 page magazine that offers tips on car tuning within GT5.
http://kotaku.com/5619024/italian-city-pissed-at-gran-turismo-5

:/

I'm sure they'll remove the flags and rename it something else. A bit like Monaco which they named "Cote d'Azur".
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:

Please login to post