Sweet deal. It's on Sunday at 6pm (Autemo time). We'll hit up a 1hr session and decide who gets awarded the hello kitty prize!! Grenada!!!!!!!
MK211 wrote:
Sweet deal. It's on Sunday at 6pm (Autemo time). We'll hit up a 1hr session and decide who gets awarded the hello kitty prize!! Grenada!!!!!!!

Special prize if I win, you have to give me the map pack (so I'll sign in as one of you guys and download the map pack ;))
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Yeah we can probably line that up..
Sunday huh? I'll try to make it. but no doubt that 'thing' is mine!!! :doh:

Lol I'm soo going to be camping with a silencer. But the M4A1 I use is Sh*te... and the MP5 lacks range soo im screwed unless i can upgrade my weapons over night :(

hello_kitty.gif
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Camping with a silencer will be useless on a map like rust. I'd use a p90 with a red dot sight. It's got good clip size, reasonable range, not too bad recoil. Either that or I'd suggest you use the Scar with a tube on it.
I like the P90 too (actually I started using it after I saw you using it Mark xD). I tend to use it silenced though and put Marathon pro, Lightweight pro, Ninja pro. Pretty ninja xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Im gonna be on all arvo from around 2pm till dinner.

Unless some one hooks me up with another awesome car photoshoot, which i doubt to see :(
ffkZ5K.jpg
I'm on now, where r u!
MK I can't play, been playing all arvo and my old man is having a go at me, as he wanted to watch the F**King news :/ :-q :(
ffkZ5K.jpg
:'(

Please login to post