Thread moved
Stunning work Mark, not much more i can say really. Congrats on the well deserved move to HOF :) Keep it up! The brushwork is epic in the tiny details and the style and flow of the whole picture makes me want to drool. The atmosphere and BG is awesome! I hope to see more creative work like this from you, especially if we're pitting against each other ;p

Congrats again :)
Hello.
Congrats on HOF, beautiful piece of art. Love it :-d
Sig.png
H.O.F F.T.W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck me man, thats the best vt that i've ever seen in my short life. Execution's just epic. great job mate.

I wanna see more of ur works!
Sick chop, nothing more to say, that's perfect to me
Well deserved HOF

Congrats :-d
Thanks alot everyonem it really means a lot. It's really great to be in HOF too, especially on my 2nd chop back!!!!!! Makes me very happy reading all the kind C+C thats been posted :D :D thanks again
Congrats on HoF.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
This is just so inspirational and stunning. I looked at it for about 10 minutes, and didnt find any things wrong with it. This shows the utter commitment to make a chop as perfect as possible. Makes me wanna think that I should put more time on my works too, then the result would be far more amazing in quality. Again, you are a true inspiration to me!
gtstudio.deviantart.com
Just beautiful..
everything done great.. :D
http://italiankartoffel.wordpress.com/

Please login to post