X-Raited Creations wrote:
Jack played through it. He'll give you a nice review.
Sweet ;) JD did you like it?

Also Danny are you on 360 or PS3?
Post edited October 05, 2011 at 09:59:40 AM by MK211
MK211 wrote:
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Jack played through it. He'll give you a nice review.
Sweet ;) JD did you like it?

Also Danny are you on 360 or PS3?

Danny's on the 360 with me of course, 'cause that's where the cool kids are. He'll tell you he owns a PS3, but he'll be lying.

Deus Ex, definitely worth picking up. The reviews say it all tbh, it really is a great game with a sweet combination of stealth, free roam in the little cities, rpg, and combat. The storyline is very good too. It's one of those epic games that pops up every once in a while that you must give a go. I'd recommend it, the different choices you make in the game make each playthrough completely different, combined with the achievements keep everything fresh.
Hello.
Nice, thanks for the lowdown. I've been a fan of deus ex for quite some time. I think you may have convinced me to get it. How long did it take you to beat it, it's not a short game is it?
you'll get 40+ hours out of it
Hello.
AND the replayability factor.
Hello.
do you have Mass Effect 2 btw???? Got it sunday and already done 11hrs in the last 2 days on it.. rather addictive!
mark get a 2nd hand xbox for cheap and forza so you can race with the coolest people on autemo ;)
http://www.virtualr.net/gran-turismo-5-2-0-update-details-previews/
Thanks for posting nordic.

I read that this morning, although I believe there's much more in the update than what that post says. If you look at the preview image of the GT-R, all of those cars are new to GT5 (or at least new Race Modded versions of those cars) and considering that they're listed in the 2.0 update I suspect they're not DLC. But in many ways I believe this is what GT5 should have come with in the first place.

I just hope for some really awesome DLC tracks and cars :D
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
i have no idea, i have not even tried the game
just posted the news as i saw it :)

Please login to post