Olli, one tip I have for the NASCAR is try playing around with the assists you have on. It's been a long time since I did those missons, but I found that turning one of the assists off made it 1000 times easier.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Dead island is SWEET! :D

Its a very tough game though when playing singleplayer.
Really liking it so far though and can't wait to waste all my time playing it :D
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Klaus wrote:
Olli, one tip I have for the NASCAR is try playing around with the assists you have on. It's been a long time since I did those missons, but I found that turning one of the assists off made it 1000 times easier.

I'm pretty sure I've already set the assists off but I've noticed there are some that switch back on depending on what you drive for the first time. I'll have to double check. Thanks K.
ollite20 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've already set the assists off but I've noticed there are some that switch back on depending on what you drive for the first time. I'll have to double check. Thanks K.

Actually now that I think of it it might involve turning one of the assists on. Try turning skid recovery force on.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
So turns out they're doing a HD remake of Final Fantasy X for the PS3. Color me intrigued. Loved the original.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
I cant wait :D
ollite20 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

i am sorry of the game is hard i was apart making it :d NASCAR 2011
Glacius wrote:
ollite20 wrote:
Klaus wrote:

i am sorry of the game is hard i was apart making it :d NASCAR 2011

Mate they are talking about gt5 ;)
Hahah Christer! Good one Matthias!
Klaus wrote:
Actually now that I think of it it might involve turning one of the assists on. Try turning skid recovery force on.

That is the single assist that sounds most like cheating. :D But anyway, I'll keep that in mind. I did manage to beat the NASCAR challenge with all assists off. With a healthy 0.024 second margin too! :P

From the time I got left after work (where a big part of my time goes holding an X360 controller in my hands by the way :D) I'm in the beginners' AMG challenges. That '54 SL Merc is such a fun car to drive!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and update to that weird glitch I mentioned earlier. It still happens when I start the game but goes away if I quit the game and then reboot it. Weird but at least it works for me.
Post edited September 16, 2011 at 10:55:24 PM by ollite20
F1 2011 on pc.
Run out of fuel when driving at a competitive pace during a race...gtfo :'(
Edit: fuel saving from lap 1 onwards was needed..noez
Post edited September 24, 2011 at 05:02:01 AM by Brian

Please login to post